Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:owensboro Kentucky
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road Suite # 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group lied and ripped me off! They should pay! Phoenix Arizona

The Results Group ripped me off. I never received any money from the sites as they promised. I even purchased "Targeted Guaranteed Traffic" and still received not one dime! As a single parent just losing my job I didn't have money to just throw away and I told them that. They assured me I would not need to look for another job, investing with them is all I needed to do! Wrong! I didn't make money......I lost money!

S
owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-lied-and-ripped-me-off-They-should-pay-Phoenix-Arizona-346466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group