Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
The Results Group
32190 East Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group ripoff Took my money and ran Dishonest Tried to cancel and get refund then phones were disconnected Phoenix Arizona

I was scammed by this company. Luckily I did not pay too much for advertising. I was skeptical once they continuously tried to get me to invest in paid advertising and kept changing their story. They had the money back guarantee after 6 months and when I had not made any money I tried to cancel. Someone was suppose to call me back and nothing. I tried to call back and everything was disconnected. This happened in Nov 06.

I lost $300. to this company which isn't as much as some, but to me it's alot. I feel abused and victimized. This company needs to pay for this.

Liz
dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-ripoff-Took-my-money-and-ran-Dishonest-Tried-to-cancel-and-get-refund-th-255523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group