Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Wed, January 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 31, 2007

• Reported By:Kerrville Texas
The Results Group
32190 East Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group ripoff defrauding liers about returns on my investment of 7250.00 Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: December 12, 2006 Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C.,

*Author of original report: The Results Group

Defrauded and lied about returns on my investment of 7250.00 for70K targeted guarenteed traffic.I have never made a dime back. I have been tring over a year to recover my money. I contacted TRG weekly until their numbers no longer worked.

During times I did get someone I was cussed at laughed and basicly told to suck it up my money was gone. I even filed disputes with my credit card holders to no avail. I have already paid out 7250.00 and I am still paying off credit card so it"s not over yet

Mary Ann
Kerrville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2007 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-ripoff-defrauding-liers-about-returns-on-my-investment-of-725000-Phoen-233804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C., an Arizona Limited Liability Company, Edward R. Longoria, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., and Amber R. Halvorson, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., Defendants (United States District Court for the District of Arizona)

Civil No. CV 06 2843 PHX JAT, FTC File No. 062 3205

ftc.gov/os/caselist/0623205/index.htm

December 12, 2006

Complaint for Injunctive and Other Relief
Temporary Restraining Order Freezing Assets and Providing Equitable Relief, and Order To Show Cause Why A Preliminary Injunction Should Not Issue