Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2007

• Reported By:Milton Wisconsin
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Rd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-226-3150
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

The Results Group took $4000.00 from my credit without approval Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C.,

On July 5, 2005 The Results Group took $4600.00 from my Visa credit card without my authorization. I called Visa Credit and disputed the charges made by The Results Group.

I then contacted Robert Weigold about the $4600.00 charge on my Visa Card. He said I had given them authorization over the phone to charge my Visa for $4600.00. I told him I did not give him or The Results Group authorization to charge my Visa Card. Mr. Weigold said he had recorded proof that I had given them authorization over the phone.

He said they would give me a $600.00 refund on my Visa card. They did give me the $600.00 refund back on my Visa. I never did get the $4000.00 back.

Mr Weigold said the $4000 was for 30K of guaranteed targeted traffic to my website. I never did get that much traffic to the website that I had bought from them.

I also paid them: $297.00 for Voice Enhancement
$140.00 Affiliate Site Amazon
$60.00 processing/shipping
$497.00 Total
I advertised on several search engines and free advertising websites but never earned any income from this internet business

David
Milton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2007 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-took-400000-from-my-credit-without-approval-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-238011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C.,

AUTHOR: Dennis Ray - (U.S.A.)

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C., an Arizona Limited Liability Company, Edward R. Longoria, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., and Amber R. Halvorson, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., Defendants (United States District Court for the District of Arizona)

Civil No. CV 06 2843 PHX JAT, FTC File No. 062 3205

ftc.gov/os/caselist/0623205/index.htm

December 12, 2006

Complaint for Injunctive and Other Relief
Temporary Restraining Order Freezing Assets and Providing Equitable Relief, and Order To Show Cause
Why A Preliminary Injunction Should Not Issue

============

The FTC today announced nine new cases:

The Results Group Working out of a boiler room in Phoenix, the operation charged between $99 and $599 to build and host Web sites affiliated with the Web sites of Fortune 500 retail companies such as Amazon.com and Overstock.com. Consumers would make money when those retailers paid commissions for sales made through the consumers' Web sites. In fact, the large retailers were unaware of any such affiliation, and consumers made no money. The FTC charged that the operation falsely represented that purchasers would receive substantial income as well as substantial assistance from an expert staff, and used false and misleading statements to encourage consumers to buy the business opportunity.