Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Sun, August 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Vincennes Indiana
The Results Group
3219 Camelback Rd. Ste.838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group Promised that if I invested $4000.00 I would earn it back in 30 days. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: results group rip-off

TRG promised that if I invested $4000.00, I would make it back in 30 days. I was told that I would be able to get free advertising and that I would have a personal coach to help at any time I needed them. When I tried to call for assistance, I was told someone would get back to me, but they never did. I have recently been trying to go back and rework the business as I was instructed but cannot get in touch with anyone.

Sharon
Vincennes, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2007 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona/The-Results-Group-Promised-that-if-I-invested-400000-I-would-earn-it-back-in-30-days-Ph-270375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

results group rip-off

AUTHOR: Natalie - (U.S.A.)

you can go to the site for the arizona attorney general and file a complaint. they have filed suit and have settled that suit just recently. It has been tried in the maracopa supreme court and decided that these people are not to enter into business for themselves or any other business ever. Also, they have been required to pay back $$ to those they have ripped off. $430,000.00 plus has been requested to pay back. this will not cover all that is owed to the people and the most severe situations will be paid back first. doesn't sound fair but what do we do? good luck.