Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2007

• Reported By:Odessa New York
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road Phoenixa, Arizona U.S.A.

TRG ,The Results Group Took my money and ran Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You didn't say

As a nurse, I was looking to make a little extra money. I looked around and TRG LLC looked like a reasonable company. I invested $250.

I know this does not sound like a lot of money, but it is when you are new to the country and have no credit history and everyone needs high security payments.

I expected some help in getting started. They may have helped me if I'd invested more money. I couldn't. I used all the spare money I had.

Now it has come to the 6 month period and I was supposed to have the option of leaving them and getting 105% refund. I tried to contact them. All their phone numbers seem to be disconnected.

So I turned to the internet. The place where I first found the company. Imagine my horror when the only things I found involved "rip off reports"

Now I assume I have lost all hope of retrieving my funds and I really dont know what to do next!!

Brian
Odessa, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenixa-Arizona-85018/TRG-The-Results-Group-Took-my-money-and-ran-Phoenix-Arizona-1029430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

You didn't say

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

You didn't say, what did you pay for?

New to country the first thing to learn is if someone wants you to pay for a job, or lottery winnings or much else, it is a scam.

If your nurse credentials are correct by US standards you dont need to pay anyone. Nurses are in demand, for free you can fill out a job application.