Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2007

• Reported By:Osseo Michigan
The Results Group
4400 North Scottsdale Road Suite 9 #208 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group dishonest fraud worthless Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona

I discovered this web site a week ago and by reading some of the reports inspired me to write about my own experiences with the Results Group.

In November 2004, I ordered the affiliate sites programs Casino and Overstock and paid the $99 fee. Two weeks later, I received a call from them and was offered various advertising programs. I purchased the program that was supposted to deliver 10K of guaranteed traffic for $1900. It didn't take me long to discover that the ad placing was pretty much worthless and did nothing to generate traffic or income from the sites I had.

After reading some of the reports about this company from this website, I am glad I didn't foolishly spend any more money than I did on this fraudulent venture.

Thank you for allowing me to write about my experience.

Osseo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/The-Results-Group-dishonest-fraud-worthless-Ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-249267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group