Complaint Review: The Room Store

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
The Room Store
3011 E. Broadway Suit #100 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 602-268-1111
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

The Room Store 2 months and still no furniture, bad customer services, crappy repairs Phoenix Arizona

I am so not happy with the out come of our situation with The room store, On Saturday November 1, the room store made another attempt to deliver me my love seat and chair that they have had now for over two months. I of course had to refuse the merchandise once again. This will be the third time that we had to send it back because every time they try to fix the problem they make it worse. This time they painted the corners of the love seat a different color, as well as they did with the chair the same thing. This is going on two month now that we have been dealing with this. They refuse to send us out new furniture and the last time I spoke to Elizabeth she told me that if it is not correct this time around that they are going to pick up the rest of the furniture and issue us a full refund, then once I called her back she said she would have never said that and that her manager Tim Walters will be giving me a call back. It is now going on 6 days and I have yet to hear from Tim or let alone any one at the room store. I no longer want the furniture nor do I want to deal with them any more. Their customer service is really bad. Please find attached copies of our sales slips from the very first transaction date and from each time we refused the furniture from getting fixed, I also have some pictures of the corners, and the sides with new cuts and scraps on it. Their own delivery driver agreed with us that it was a bad job. On the latest refusal slip the delivery driver signed that he agreed with the spray painted corners and cuts.

Like I said earlier, I no longer want to deal with them and just want them to now come and get the furniture and refund me my money.

Adrienne
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Room-Store/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/The-Room-Store-2-months-and-still-no-furniture-bad-customer-services-crappy-repairs-Phoe-388371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Room Store