Complaint Review: The Ruff Times

• Reported By: MaryBB2 — deland Florida United States of America
The Ruff Times
51 W Center Street, STE 519 Orem, Utah United States of America

The Ruff Times Over Charges, and No Contact Orem, Utah

My experience with the Ruff Times is that I signed up to see about it and all of a sudden, I have this huge charge (over $300) for two years of a subscription to their newsletter.

First of all, I was just looking around and trying to see if the gentleman who writes this newsletter had anything to say or specific advice in finance.  I am a senior citizen, who needs the advice of someone who would help my circumstances, as I do not have the means to support myself after a certain amount and need to know if someone like myself would just end up on the street or is there something they can do to save themselves from the inevitable.

I surely would not sign up for two years as I am not sure I'd be alive that long,  and after reading some of the first newsletter, I realized it was not for me.  Now they refuse to respond or even deal with me.  Now I know how this man made his money, and continues to bilk people.

They basically refuse to answer their phone.  So, here I am, trying to get some action from someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ruff-Times/Orem-Utah-84057/The-Ruff-Times-Over-Charges-and-No-Contact-Orem-Utah-968431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ruff Times