Complaint Review: The Rush Fitness Complex

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: R Brendle — Kernersville North Carolina
The Rush Fitness Complex
10708 Kingston Pike High Point, North Carolina USA

The Rush Fitness Complex The Rush DONT sign your name to training sessions until you try just ONE to see if it works for you. High Point North Carolina

Dont sign your name to training sessions until you try just one to see if it works for you. The Rush signed me up for twelve. After one, with my work schedule, I knew it wasn't for me. I tried to cancel two weeks into the contract. They cancelled the sessions, but refused to cancel taking money out of my bank account until they got 440.00. They said they could do this because I didn't cancel within the three day sign up period on form. I told them, “How would I have known it wouldn't work for me until I could try it a week after sign up?” They said, “Too bad and that they were still going to get my money.” I feel scammed!!!!! So, I tell others… Do not sign up for more than one training session with The Rush until you try it and see if it works for you. They should have trial training sessions. Never again.  Shame on them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Rush-Fitness-Complex/High-Point-North-Carolina-27265/The-Rush-Fitness-Complex-The-Rush-DONT-sign-your-name-to-training-sessions-until-you-try-1130901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Rush Fitness Complex