Complaint Review: The Rv Doctor

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Average Joe — Fort Myers Florida
The Rv Doctor
2312 Bruner Lane, Fort Myers Florida 33912 Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

The Rv Doctor The RV Doctor RV Doctor of Fort Myers This company overcharged for work performed. Fort Myers, Florida I too received service on my RV, they came to my office and sealed up areas that I thought were leaking water. They had 2 people working on the RV for about an hour and charged me $180.00 I could hav Fort Myers, Florida

*General Comment: two man hours @ $180 ?

I too used RV Doctor to do repairs on my RV. I scheduled them to come to my office and seal up any leaks on the roof and windows. They had 2 guys there for 1 hour or less, charged me $180 and didn't really do anything that I couldn't have done. I'm going to save my money and do the work myself next time. $180 / hour is a bit steep in my book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Rv-Doctor/Fort-Myers-Florida-33912/The-Rv-Doctor-The-RV-Doctor-RV-Doctor-of-Fort-Myers-This-company-overcharged-for-work-perf-1039655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Rv Doctor

#1 General Comment

two man hours @ $180 ?

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - ()

Pretty cheap, we would have charged minimum $300.00 plus tax.