Complaint Review: The Rx Helpder

• Reported By: Lantus Solo — Nicholasville Kentucky
The Rx Helpder
Internet USA

The Rx Helpder SHAM!! Deerfield Beach Internet

I contacted Rx Helper in early May regarding getting assistance for Lantus Solo Pen.  I was assured that the process would take approximately 4 weeks.  There was constantly something wrong that they needed additional information (information that had already been submitted).  I was told by one of their customer service individuals that the drug company would do whatever was necessary to deny the claim.  On Monday, June 30th almost 2 months into the process,

I was told the request had been approved by the drug company and the medicine would be sent to my physician and I would receive it within a week to 10 days.  Today I received a phone call indicating I had been denied since I had not spent $3000 in drugs so far this year.  I was also told I would need to send a cancellation notice to Rx and that someone would contact me within another 14 days to tell me how I could be refunded my $$.  When I asked about an appeal process, the customer service individual either did not understand my request or had been told not to give out additinal information.

I cannot believe that someone at Rx would not have known what the criteria was when the request was made.  I am most unhappy that it will take yet another 14 days to just get the information on being refunded but could take another 2 months to get my $$ as they have had it for now for over 2 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Rx-Helpder/internet/The-Rx-Helpder-SHAM-Deerfield-Beach-Internet-1160450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Rx Helpder