- Report: #900798
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The SIgnature Universe
The SIgnature Universestreet address on site does not exist Internet United States of America
The SIgnature Universe ,legacycollection.com/ FAKES - COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS - NONEXISTANT ADDRESS - BAIT & SWITCH Internet
*Consumer Comment: Company is not legal anymore
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report is completely fabricated
1) the company uses photos of pieces that are not the pieces they actually ship,
2) they claim authentication by an "expert" that no one has ever heard of and does not even appear in a Google search,
3) they have stolen copy/presentation/and more from other legitimate sites,
4) their street address as listed on the web site does not even exist, and more.
Stay away. They are another company ruining a wonderful industry. Some believe they are the latest incarnation of a know fraudulent autograph dealer and alleged credit card thieves the Legacy Collection.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-SIgnature-Universe/internet/The-SIgnature-Universe-legacycollectioncom-FAKES-COPYRIGHT-VIOLATIONS-NONEXISTANT-A-900798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.