Complaint Review: The Salon

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Lexi — Watertown Massachusetts United States of America
The Salon
588 Mount Auburn Street Watertown, Massachusetts United States of America

The Salon Jennifer Hiser Completely Destroyed My Child's Hair Watertown, Massachusetts

My daughter recently had her hair cut by Jennifer.  Unfortunately, I only read the last review after my daughter's hair cut.  Well, let's just say that I had a very similar experience to the last complaint.  Not only did she flat iron my young daughter's hair and completely burn it, but she also spent the entire time trying to convince me (or actually, convince herself) that her job is more important and requires more skill than my job of being a nurse!  She actually went so far as to ask how much I make (which I did not answer) and then go on to say how she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars more!

There is something seriously wrong with this individual!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Salon/Watertown-Massachusetts-02472/The-Salon-Jennifer-Hiser-Completely-Destroyed-My-Childs-Hair-Watertown-Massachusetts-1001016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Salon