Complaint Review: The Scent Wizard

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — Bay City Michigan United States of America
The Scent Wizard

The Scent Wizard Will not reply to where my order is after charging me for it Internet

After several emails and phone calls I have never had a response back to where my merchandise is.  I was charged for the items I had ordered and the website shows my order has been shipped but I never received the items.  I believe I have been ripped off since I have tried to contact this company and they have failed to reply back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scent-Wizard/internet/The-Scent-Wizard-Will-not-reply-to-where-my-order-is-after-charging-me-for-it-Internet-1013607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scent Wizard