Complaint Review: The Scrapboking Patch/Wendy Leister

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Kingston Massachusetts
The Scrapboking Patch/Wendy Leister
www.thegspatch.com York, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Scrapbooking Patch,GS Patch/ Wendy Leister Another Brownie Leader Ripped Off - emails ignored, no merchandise ever sent York Pennsylvania

I unfortunately answered a craigslist add advertising Girl Scout scrapbooking supplies. I placed an order with Wendy Leister for merchandise and shipping totalling $35.42 on 10/12/07 I immediately sent Ms. Leister a personal check and now it's February 19, 2008 and still no merchandise. She assured me she could put the rush on my items as I was planning to use the materials for a troop activity. Now Ms. Leister has chosen to ignore my emails and requests for a refund.

And funny how I sent an email for a refund to wendyl1@comcast.net on 1/14/08 and she completely ignored it. Yet on the very same evening, she answered my bogus inquiry to place an order that I made under an additional email account with minutes. She also referred me to her friend's Ebay store. She emailed me the next day to see if I was ready to place an order. She can't wait to rip off more unsuspecting Girl Scout Leaders. Shame on you, Wendy! I'm sure your young daughter wouldn't want some lady ripping off her troop!

Kingston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapboking-PatchWendy-Leister/York-Pennsylvania-17402/The-Scrapbooking-PatchGS-Patch-Wendy-Leister-Another-Brownie-Leader-Ripped-Off-emails-310199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapboking Patch/Wendy Leister