Complaint Review: The Scrapbook Place - Kayla DiNardo

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
The Scrapbook Place - Kayla DiNardo
The Scrapbook Place 7711 O'Connor Drive Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

The Scrapbook Place - Kayla DiNardo like the others that have been victimized Round Rock And Internet Texas

*General Comment: WTH!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner's Apology and Offer to Resolve Complaint

Yes my story is just like all the others listed here. They definately has their scam down. Sadly, this was the very first time I had ever bought anything on the internet. My order was processed, and then never was delivered. I am so suprised that this company can continue to operate, and that nothing has been done to stop them from hurting others. Unfortunately I found this information too late. Hopefully, others will find it before they ever consider doing bussines with such an irreputable bussiness.

Stephanie
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbook-Place-Kayla-DiNardo/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/The-Scrapbook-Place-Kayla-DiNardo-like-the-others-that-have-been-victimized-Round-Rock-A-332571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbook Place - Kayla DiNardo

#1 General Comment

WTH!

AUTHOR: Ravenslvr - (U.S.A.)

So the "owner" is admitting to stealing your money. Take her to court and sue her for everything she has. She admitted to willfully defrauding you and not rendering service. Plus credit card fraud since she knew she was just taking your money without intent to ship. Sue her and tell her she deserved it

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner's Apology and Offer to Resolve Complaint

AUTHOR: Kayla DiNardo - (United States of America)

I am so sorry to learn about your experience with my business, the Scrapbook Place. During 2008, my business slowed due to the economy and other factors, which I had no control over.   This circumstance had a negative impact on my cash flow and my ability to inventory product.  Many customers did experience back orders and the delay in the delivery of their orders.

Today, my business is closed, and I am reaching out in hopes that we can rectify the situation with your order and compensate you for the back ordered items that you did not receive.

Please contact me at 512-825-1498