• Report: #1052044

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Claudia M — Oakland California
The Scrapbook Place
771100 O'Connor Drive Round Rock, Texas USA

The Scrapbook Place I placed an order for $379.00, they never send the product and charged my credit card. Round Rock Texas

In February 2007 I placed an order in the amount of $379.00.  After many Emails with Kayla and months later, I was without the products and not able to fight the charge on my credit card because I waited too long to report it. I trusted this woman and she lied and stole my money.  I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and they ignored all communications with them as well.  No wonder they went out of business....And they claimed to be such good Christians...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbook-Place/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/The-Scrapbook-Place-I-placed-an-order-for-37900-they-never-send-the-product-and-charg-1052044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbook Place