Complaint Review: The Scrapbooking Patch, GSPATCH / Wendy Leister

• Submitted: Sat, April 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
The Scrapbooking Patch, GSPATCH / Wendy Leister
307 E. Market Street, Hellam, PA 17406 P.O. Box 20256, York, PA 17402, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Scrapbooking Patch, GSPATCH / Wendy Leister How much money has she taken from customers? York, Pennsylvania

I placed an order with the Scrapbooking Patch in September 2007. After placing the order ~ and processing my credit card ~ I received notice she was behind in filling orders. I e-mailed Wendy 2/15/08 inquiring the status of my order (gee, I thought 5 months was sufficient). She replied that she had all of the items and would "ship shortly." HA! Six weeks later I e-mailed again... surprise, surprise, no response. I e-mailed again on 4/26/08... an even bigger surprise.... her e-mail account is now closed.

I agree with "Brinley97," in that she is using the pretenses of Girl Scouting, which was what the majority of my order was. I can't help but wonder how many trusting Girl Scouts she has ripped off.

Sherri
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2008 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbooking-Patch-GSPATCH-Wendy-Leister/PO-Box-20256-York-PA-17402-Pennsylvania-17401/The-Scrapbooking-Patch-GSPATCH-Wendy-Leister-How-much-money-has-she-taken-from-customer-329115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbooking Patch, GSPATCH / Wendy Leister