Complaint Review: The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister
Pennsylvania Lancaster, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister FRAUD - TOOK MONEY - NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT - RIP OFF! York Pennsylvania

There are many reports about Wendy Leister and The Scrapbooking Patch. I ordered a Girl Scout Junior Scrapbook from her (through eBay) in February, 006. She never sent the product. I sent countless emails - she responded (sometimes) with excuses and "the run around" over and over again. I reported her to the BBB, but she never responded to them either. I finally gave up after about 1 year of trying to get her to send me my product.

I can't believe she is still getting away with stealing money from folks.

If I was a millionaire, I'd find a lawyer and go after her.

SCAM - RIP OFF...

Alyson
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbooking-Patch-Wendy-Leister/Lancaster-Pennsylvania/The-Scrapbooking-Patch-Wendy-Leister-FRAUD-TOOK-MONEY-NEVER-RECEIVED-PRODUCT-RIP-O-367534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister