• Report: #332044

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2008

• Reported By:concord North Carolina
The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister
thegspatch.com Internet U.S.A.

The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister Ordered never delievered promised a refund never happened promised a replacement never happened Online Only Internet

I placed an order with this company back in 9/2007, finally contacted her in December 07. After months of going back and forth with promises of refunding my money and sending me replacement products, neither have happened. This woman is a fruad and a liar, she is a bad business owner and I highly recommend you do not shop with her ever! Sad that she is selling Girl Scout items and doing the exact opposite of what we are trying to teach in the GS's!

I did go on her website and I was putting through an order, trying to see if that would give me her contact information. I accidentally placed the order and my CC was charged! I didn't realize my cc was saved in there, contacted her immediately and that one was finally refunded after a few weeks. That order was only $3.50, I am still out the money she stole from me in the original order.

Hydrangea
Concord, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2008 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Scrapbooking-Patch-Wendy-Leister/internet/The-Scrapbooking-Patch-Wendy-Leister-Ordered-never-delievered-promised-a-refund-never-ha-332044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Scrapbooking Patch - Wendy Leister