Complaint Review: The Search Agency SEO Company

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: MilerM — Ventura California
The Search Agency SEO Company
11150 W. Olympic Boulevard., Suite 600 Los Angeles Internet USA

The Search Agency SEO Company The Search Agency SEO Company in Los Angeles totally ripped me off, what a scam! Los Angeles California Internet

*Author of original report: The Search Agency SEO Company in Los Angeles totally ripped me off, what a scam!

The Search Agency a SEO company in Los Angeles ripped me and my business off big time. I am just a small business and made the biggest mistake of my life when I answered a sales call and fell for The Search Agency pitch.  I signed up for $4000 a month to get my website to the top of Google in Los Angeles and a year later - all I ended up was about $50,000 poorer and my website is nowhere to be found.

I ended up having to cut one employee due to the loss of money and lack of business.  Don't let this scam happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Search-Agency-SEO-Company/internet/The-Search-Agency-SEO-Company-The-Search-Agency-SEO-Company-in-Los-Angeles-totally-ripped-1050032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Search Agency SEO Company

AUTHOR: MillerJ - ()

The Search Agency a SEO company in Los Angeles ripped me and my business off big time. I am just a small business and made the biggest mistake of my life when I answered a sales call and fell for The Search Agency pitch. I signed up for $4000 a month to get my website to the top of Google in Los Angeles and a year later - all I ended up was about $50,000 poorer and my website is nowhere to be found.

These guys at The Search Agency seemed to not know anything about my business or search optimization SEO stuff. I've read a couple of blogs here and there and I know 10X more than they do, but they make it seem like they are a big company and are some kind of authority...but they aren't believe me.

We are pouring over the contract to see if we can sue The Search Agency and get our money back. I could not wait until that happened because I wanted to warn everyone to avoid The Search Agency SEO company. I ended up having to cut one employee due to the loss of money and lack of business. Don't let this scam happen to you.