Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Payson Utah
The Secret Society
1350 Moore Road Avon, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 775-4126016
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

The Secret Society Just got the 56 page booklet and a letter from a so called mentor wanting to help me with a free year of mentoring after I get the 2nd installment Avon Ohio

well I just got my 56 page booklet and the order form requesting me to send in 139.50 for the 2nd installment to know the insider secrets or whatever....plus I got a letter from my so called mentor with this society and he is supposeldy married to a hot famous singer.....I'm glad I came on here to check this out or else I probably would have sent in the money to gain more blah blah secrets, honestly the best secret in life is to have faith in god not fall for this secret mysteries of the earth crap. thank you rippoff report I hope whoever reads this doesnt send in any money I'm glad I didnt.

Ryan
Payson, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Avon-Ohio-44011/The-Secret-Society-Just-got-the-56-page-booklet-and-a-letter-from-a-so-called-mentor-wanti-439716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society