Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Reported By: Tina — Paden City West Virginia United States of America
The Secret Society
2892 Westway Dr. Brunswich, Ohio United States of America

The Secret Society Secret Society Money Rip Off Scam Brunswich, Ohio

I received a letter saying I was selected by an elite group called the Secret Society offering me a manuscript of secrets that promised me love, welth and overall happieness. The first letter I got asked to be faxed or mailed back for a 56 page booklet of secrets free. I have been plaged by a series of bad luck and unfortunate events and since it was free decided what could it hurt.

I was not surprised when the booklet came and asked for $139.95 for the manuscript and in the booklet I recieved was nothing more than success stories that I am sure were made up.

At first I threw it aside then curiosity got the best of me and I picked it up again and read the orientation booklet. I then began to get sceptical realizing that in every story someone was either given the manuscript or happened to find it. So why am I being charged for it?

I thought about sending the money hoping it was to good to be true and would work, but being skeptical I decided to check it out online first. I looked up the phone number on yellow pages.com and found the Katherine White it supposedly came from. To my suprise tho I found more than one with the same phone number. That was when I realized it had to be a scam.

I decided to check it out further and typed in " The Secret Society " on yahoo's browser and found this website. I am so glad I did before I wasted money I couldn't afford by giving it to a scam to make someone else ritch.

They should be ashamed of themselves giving people false hopes and taking their hard earned money. They should try getting a real job like the rest of us instead of scamming people. I am even ashamed at myself for thinking of sending  the money and getting suckered into their false hopes.

I hope someone else getting this disgusting letter will find this report as I did before they too get suckered into the false hopes of their happiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2011 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Brunswich-Ohio-44212/The-Secret-Society-Secret-Society-Money-Rip-Off-Scam-Brunswich-Ohio-772870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society