Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: cautious2 — Vista California United States of America
The Secret Society
2892 Westway Dr. Brunswick, Ohio United States of America

The Secret Society Nouveau Tech Invitation to join secret society, the Illuminati Brunswick, Ohio

I received an invitation to free material regarding an unidentified "secret society" that would enlighten me and help me in future endeavors so I sent for it.  Yes, I received a small pamphlet of maybe a dozen pages and actually read through it.  It seemed to be the same miscellaneous information repeated over and over and sounded too much like an advertisement so I ignored it.  However, about 2 weeks later I received an 8-page letter plus form inviting me to join the Illuminati!

I wondered how and why they got my name and chose me so I read through it.  They promised that they would introduce me to a 10-second miracle with which my wealth potential would explode! Of course, for this membership they are asking for $139.95 so they can send a 1200-page "heirloom package" of the deepest, 2300 year old, inner-core secrets of the society.

The package being worth afifth thousand dollars, but they are only charging the cost of printing!  Of course, there is a deadline of Friday, two days later.  After that time my lifetime membership in the Secret Society will tragically terminate! I guess I'll have to forego my ticket to the "parallel society of the rich and powerful", as I don't have enough money to play this game.

I almost got lured in, only because I'm so desperate to meet people who could advance my career, enlighten me and bring me great riches.  Someone needs to stop this type of mail fraud.  I'm so glad I confirmed the ripoff on this web site.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Brunswick-Ohio-44212/The-Secret-Society-Nouveau-Tech-Invitation-to-join-secret-society-the-Illuminati-Brunswic-829033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society