cholesterol

• Reported By: pammieK — Almond Wisconsin United States of America
The Secret Society
2892 Westway Drive Brunswick, Ohio United States of America

The Secret Society ,not so Secret, Brunswick, Ohio

I received a letter stating I had until Friday to order a FREE booklet, some 56 pages that would change my life. I was "hand picked" by this secret group of people. It was free..what the hey, curiosity I had to order. Got it in the mail today.

My "gut" feeling said something is amiss, this sounds like a scam operation of some sort.  First of all, how did they find me? Hmmm...being in the networking industry, I am very easy to find. Second, this booklet was written by the same person who sent out the first letter, at least the style of writing appears to be such.

I have until Friday Nov. 5, 2010 to order a 1200 page manual, Heirloom quality no less. Promises to make me rich, to be able to tapp into my subconsious while being consious (as if in a state of hypnosis).  If I do not respond, tuff luck for me!  Let's see, 43% discount. Only $139.95 with shipping. Now, indeed if this were not a scam, it would be an incredible deal, but that ole "gut feeling" said do some research. Wow, thanks to this site, I am $139.95 richer today. It worked! (ha,ha) There are real secret societies, but these groups are so elite they are not going to be soliciting total strangers via the mail.  Just beware, if it sounds too good to be true, it likely is and do some research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Brunswick-Ohio-44212/The-Secret-Society-not-so-Secret-Brunswick-Ohio-657289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society