Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Danbol — Biddeford Maine
The Secret Society
The Secret Societ P.O.Box 560647 Dallas TX. 75356- Dallas, Texas USA

The Secret Society None provided: The Secret Society, Phone (214) 553-1938 Fax (214)367-3878 The Secret Society Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: I agree

Last month I received a letter welcoming me to join a secret society of very special and wealthy people. And I was told that I had some tough breaks in life and that I had assets that were special. They said they were not asking for money.  I sent the letter in to the society. Then a week or so later I recieved a letter stating that to get the fantasitc secrets used by all the famous moguls, like the Rockefellers, and other famous wealthy families. They wanted me to send in $139.95. I do not believe this offer and would never send any money to an organization that is so secretiv for some 1200 pages of supposed secrets.  The original letter stated they would not ask for money so when they did I did not send any, they stated that this was my only chance and they would go to the next personl on the list. Today I recieved a letter stating that I would be given until July 12, 2013 to obtain the 1200 pages of secrets with my family name on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Dallas-Texas-73506-0647/The-Secret-Society-None-provided-The-Secret-Society-Phone-214-553-1938-Fax-214367-3-1065327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society

I agree

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Yes, this is a scam. They will entice you with so called "secret" first. If you express any interest, they will go the next phase which is to get money out of you. Whatever information they are going to send you (if they do) would be all the information you can find on the Internet.