poverty

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: David — Bristol Virginia United States of America
The Secret Society
3357H Southpark Pl. Grove City,OH/Dover DE? Dover, Delaware United States of America
  • Phone: 775-412-6016
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

The Secret Society Shoulda' known better...shame on me for falling for the "Secret Society's" scam! Dover, Delaware

Like several others that have filed reports against this "organization" I recieved by mail several invitations to join their "society". I read and re-read the information presented and thought to myself if this may actually be an opportunity to acquire some kind of  "inside" information or knowledge that would help me improve my situation in life.

Being skeptical by nature, I laid these "wonderful & promising" letters aside to really have time to decide whether or not there was any true merit to what they were saying in these letters. I knew I couldn't afford the initial amount for the full package of information they wanted $139.95 for which, of course needed to be in the mail by a certain deadline in order to be able to take advantage of receiving this "marvelous" information. This should have been a tip-off to me that this may be some kind of scam, but unfortunately I ended up taking the bait by their third letter which offered a portion of the material for a price I could afford, and thought I would "roll the dice" and take a chance since my situation was not improving and I thought this information at least may open my mind and give me some ideas that would help me advance my life.

In conclusion my check, which I sent them, was cashed on 11/26. It is now 12/7/10 and have so far received nothing. After googling The Secret Society, I landed on your web site and the first words I read were "Secret Society scam". After reading a few of the complaints of others against this "company" I now realize, probably too late that I lost the dice roll and am probably $50 bucks poorer with nothing to show for it! Shame on me...I should have taken a few moments to go to your web site which exposes these scumbags for what they are...theives & liars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/The-Secret-Society-Shoulda-known-bettershame-on-me-for-falling-for-the-Secret-Societ-668960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society