Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
The Secret Society
3357 H. Southpark Place, Grove City, OHIO 43123-0801 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 775-412-6016
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

The Secret Society What a SCAM! Dover Delaware

What a scam! This is my story: When I received my letter I was almost immediately suspicious. There was no return address on the envelope; there was a zip code in the postage section; upon checking I found that it came from Grove City, Ohio. The only information provided on the return envelope was INVITATION PROCESSING, that address was Dover, DE. If you used the fax # provided, which I checked the area code and found it was in Buffalo, NY. It was all very suspicious!

The riches they promised did not interest me. Though I'm not rich, I do feel richer than most, I have what I need including a large loving family. But, I had not realized that I was in such a vulnerable state at that timeThat's where they got me. I wanted so desperately to hear from someone I loved, so very long ago.

In my frame of mind it seemed as though these words were written (in a code) especially for me. How the mind can trick us! I wanted so desperately to believe 'he' was contacting 'me'; in doing so, convinced myself it was true. Not till I received the second mailing they had promised me, did I realize how wrong I had been.

They now revealed their name The Secret Society and were making a monetary request of me! Ha! I hope they're not holding their breath on that! Or maybe I hope they are! So this is to warn anyone who receives this type of mail, don't waste your time, throw it out immediately!

If you are in a vulnerable state of mind due to finances or LOVE - or whatever - you could easily be drawn in. fortunately, I only lost the dream I had desired. You could find yourself losing much, much more.

It is a shame that we live in a world were people prey on people, it's getting to the point where there are more SCAMS then people. BE CAREFUL!!!

Just friendly advice,

Pat
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/The-Secret-Society-What-a-SCAM-Dover-Delaware-426312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society