Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Norman Oklahoma
The Secret Society
3357 H. Southpark Place, Grove City, OHIO Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

The Secret Society Invitation to join 'Secret Society' of wealthy. Dover Delaware

Last week I received an invitation letter telling me how special I was and that I had been hand picked by their leading members to join and receive their secrets for free.

Sceptically, I faxed the form in for the free booklet. After all, it was free info.

Today, I received the free booklet in the mail. It contains 'success stories' of some of the society's members; one even claiming to be my mentor.

I read the booklet entirely.

Now to receive the actual 'manuscript' of these promised to be free secrets, I must send them $139.95.

During the reading of this booklet, my skepticism went into high gear. Not because of the request for money to actually obtain the 'secrets'; but because of the associations mentioned in the booklet.

The claimed basis of these 'magical powers' are based in 'ancient Greeks', Egyptian Pharaohs - The God-Kings, and the Illuminati.

Now, these may be false claims; but I must warn anyone drawing upon powers of this world, and these 'rulers of this world'; are literally playing with fire!

When I received the initial invitation it seemed promising, but we have often heard the reference 'A wolf in sheep's skin' or 'pulling the wool over your eyes.'

It is very possible, the association with this group could very well end you up with great wealth; but at what cost?

Those reading this not sharing my concerns; take into consideration the claims of their associations. Investigate them for yourself.

You may very well benefit from joining this society; but it seems to me it is purchased confidence. Kind of like a security blanket. We have confidence and security as long as we have the blanket (secret society). Are we so weak we need some society security blanket telling us 'You can do it.'?

You can purchase your security blanket if you want; I'll place my confidence elsewhere, as in myself.

Now, I am curious about the manuscripts' contents; for my research. But not enough to pay that much for each one.

In the letter accompanying this free booklet I'm told that after I read the booklet entirely - 'every word', (3)three good things will happen to me.

I've read it once today, before starting this investigation. So far nothing special. I will read it again, and again. If anything special happens, I'll let you know.

D-Taz
Norman, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Dover-Delaware-19905-6305/The-Secret-Society-Invitation-to-join-Secret-Society-of-wealthy-Dover-Delaware-353752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society