Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2007

• Reported By:Covington Tennessee
The Secret Society
P O Box 6305 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

The Secret Society Money scam Grove City Ohio

At first they sent a letter in saying how speacial I was & all the traits I possessed was what they were looking for in their Society.

They spoke very well of me to get me hooked. Then to top it all off they said the information they were going to give me would be free. So I couldn't pass that up.

What I got free was a book of how others supposedley started having all this good luck immedietely after they received this special manuscript.

To end the story they want you to send in $139.00 for the manuscript that would do all this.

I am a poor woman with 3 kids, I can't afford this if I wanted too.

It just seem like to me that all these people want to play on your emotions knowing how we all need money then they rip you off.

I hope there is something that can be done about people like this. I receive letters like this about 2 to 3 times a week.

Betty
Covington, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2007 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Dover-Delaware-19905-6305/The-Secret-Society-Money-scam-Grove-City-Ohio-277448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society