Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
The Secret Society
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Secret Society. I thought it was an interesting first letter telling me how special I was and how things would fall in line to better understanding on the principles of life and wealth. Grove City Ohio

I went ahead against my better judgement and faxed the form in to get my 56 page book telling me about the greatest kept secret of all time. Everything confidential and don't tell anyone. Along with the book is a letter to place your order for the second 1200 page heirloom manuscript, but I had a limited time to send in the required $139.95 to get it. There is a clause that notes you may return any installment within 90 days for a full refund.

I have seen a lot of spams and related material in the past, but someone or a group has sat down and but an believable pakage together to get your money and who knows what else.

I feel this is a possible rip-off, and if you have the $139.95 to spend for it, I could always use a little extra cash to use like every one else. I find it interesting to note, if you can't attach your name to something like this, then I smell a dead rat.
By the way, check out the telephone area codes, Grove City is in the Columbus Ohio area (614)... thier fax (716) is in New York - Western Area and the regular phone number area code (775) is in ... you guessed it.... Nevada. What does all that tell you???

Concerned citizen
dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Secret-Society-I-thought-it-was-an-interesting-first-letter-telling-me-how-special-I-395423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society