Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2008

• Reported By:Kenmore New York
The Secret Society
3357H Southpark Place Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

The Secret Society Jeff Hanson Director Of Membership Kevin Trudeau Founder Of Natural Cures Ordered The Natural Cures book from Kevin Trudeau and receiving all sorts of billings for other things Grove City Ohio

I did order a book for Natural Cures in Feb. I opened my mail today to a bill from The Secret Society, and along with the hoopla was a letter from the author of the book. It tells you that you are a member and your order number is ..... I have a fax number that is located in my area not Ohio's. I havent gotten the book but I have gotten tons of emails and now this .

I am calling my bank and telling them to stop the payment on the book. I am hoping that no one falls for this, as I am sure many might.

Pamela
Kenmore, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Secret-Society-Jeff-Hanson-Director-Of-Membership-Kevin-Trudeau-Founder-Of-Natural-Cur-322544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society