Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Appalachian Ohio
The Secret Society
3357 H. Southpark Place, Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

The Secret Society Secret Society Exposed Grove City Ohio

Boy am I glad I decided to do a search on this Secret Society. I like so many others, received my 8 page letter with a Free-Membership Invitation Form that had to be returned by Friday, the same week I received on Wednesday.

The invitation form was returned to a Dover, DE Post Office Box to Invitation Processing. Oddly enough, the fax number is Buffalo, NY or Niagara Falls area but the address and postmark are from Grove City, OH.

Like others, I returned my invitation and received the 56 page manuscript. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline to return my Second and Final Installment since I was out of town. lol Oh well, based on their second letter, I have already gone too far into Cycle Two. That apparently means I had time to google them and read about the scam. Based on other letters, I probably haven't heard the end of this but was curious as to how I was selected to receive this astounding, life changing invitation.

After reading your reviews, I also would like to say that I ordered two books from Kevin Trouveau over a year ago. I did receive the books but was not impressed. Perhaps there is a link.

Needless to say, I am out no money and a lot better informed because of Ripoff Reports.

On the lighter side, I live really close to a City Park. Perhaps I will check under the park benches to see if someone left their copy of the 2300 year old manuscript.

Nanab
Appalachian, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Society/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/The-Secret-Society-Secret-Society-Exposed-Grove-City-Ohio-392252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society