Complaint Review: The Secret Society's Inside Secrets

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:San Marcos California
The Secret Society's Inside Secrets
There Is No Street Address Or E-mail Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

The Secret Society's Inside Secrets It seems you, James, possess several rare traits we are searching for. 1St. it's free, then want money. Dover Delaware

They sent me the scam long time ago saying that I had until Friday to send them the cash at 43% off for my only opportunity. Imagine how surprised I was to get a second chance; only with this letter they said that I was in by just faxing the letter to them. Then I got the same booklet that I received the first time with the same request to send money by Friday for the manuscript and that I would not get another chance.

James
San Marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Secret-Societys-Inside-Secrets/Dover-Delaware-19905-6305/The-Secret-Societys-Inside-Secrets-It-seems-you-James-possess-several-rare-traits-we-ar-455577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society's Inside Secrets