Complaint Review: The Sensory University

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: ripoff — California United States of America
The Sensory University

The Sensory University fraud, refused, lied Internet

I ordered a kids trampoline for my son.  What I received was NOT what I ordered.  There was NO purchase order/receipt or verification from the company in the box whatsoever.  When I contacted Amazon to request a return slip it was refused by The Sensory University with the following statement;

" Please be advise that this is the same product. The manufacturer changed the name recently due to copyright issues. We are in the process of updating our sites."  After extensively searching the internet for the item number and name of product on the internet I found that not only had they sent me a trampoline I could not use due to the weight limit, they claimed it was the SAME PRODUCT!  The weight limit of the product I ordered was 75 pounds.  the one they sent me has a weight limit of 50 pounds.  Since my child is 50 pounds I cannot even use this product.  I replied to sales@sensoryuniversity.com as well as Amazon stating that this is an outright lie and It was unacceptable to send me a totally different product uponn their choosing and try to pass it off to me as "the same product".  I am insulted.  Neither Amazon, nor The Sensory University has replied to my requests.  I am livid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sensory-University/internet/The-Sensory-University-fraud-refused-lied-Internet-982515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sensory University