Complaint Review: The Sheet Music Store

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 07, 2005

• Reported By:Blue Hill Maine
The Sheet Music Store
the-sheet-music-store.com Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

The Sheet Music Store Ripoff Lousy service and response to complaints Indianapolis Indiana

On the 10th of December I ordered sheet music for a song I needed to play on Christmas Eve. I paid extra for priority shipping to insure that I would receive the music on time.

After about a week, I e-mailed the company to find out the status of my order and was told that it had shipped on the 17th. A few days later, I received another e-mail saying the music had actually been shipped on the 20th.

I did not receive the music until the 27th which of course, was too late for Christmas Eve. I refused the package.

Several days later I received an e-mail saying that I was being given an in-store credit for the amount of the music but nothing was said about the $5.35 I had paid for the priority shipping. I sent an e-mail saying that I expected my credit card to be credited for the music and shipping but have received no reply. I do not want an in-store credit, because I have no desire to do business with this company ever again.

We're not talking about a lot of money, but it's the principle of the thing. It was their fault that the music was shipped 10 days after my initial order with no explanation, and I should be credited the full amount.

Sheryl
Blue Hill, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sheet-Music-Store/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/The-Sheet-Music-Store-Ripoff-Lousy-service-and-response-to-complaints-Indianapolis-Indiana-126277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sheet Music Store