satisfaction

• Reported By: The Catcher — Denver Colorado
The Shoppe
7761 York Street Denver , Colorado USA

The Shoppe The Shop Bounced check for refund of deposit. Denver Colorado

I took my expedition in and I was told that I needed a new engine so I gave her a deposit of $650 for the repairs. After the care sat for about a month with it not being touched I decided to take it to anothe shop. She then said that she would refund the whole $650 because no work had been prefomed.

I was out of town so i sent a family member to get a check and he deposited it into my account. A couple day later I received a letter from my bank stating that the check had bounced. It then took me two days to get back in touch with her and at that time she called a liar and said that she was looking at her computer and that the check had cleared and then promptly hung up on me.

After the bank returned the check I had another family memeber go down and speak to her and she said that the funds would be avaliable the next day and to redeposit it into the bank. The following day it was put in the bank and once again the funds were denied due to insuffecient funds.

After a week of calling her and being put on hold for an hour or get hung up on. I decided to send another family member down to the shop. As soon as he walked in she said, "Kevin is going to have to get an attorney from me."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Shoppe/Denver-Colorado-80229/The-Shoppe-The-Shop-Bounced-check-for-refund-of-deposit-Denver-Colorado-1074749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Shoppe