Complaint Review: The Shutter Company

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Suzanne — Staines
The Shutter Company
The Shutter Company Limited 34 GREYSTOKE GARDENS I Internet United Kingdom

The Shutter Company Complete Rip off We ordered wooden shutters in October 2012 for Christmas delivery and are still waiting!! 50 % was requested to commence the order so with no shutters or even dates for shutters I have clearly been ripped off for £435. The owner Yusef gives you his name and contact number but doesn't answer the phone . Occasionally he does respond and states the orders were not complete for China and is looking for a new supplier and will be here by a date, but these dates come and there is no contact. Please someone shut him down! The sales rep is complete scum. He came to my house and was really friendly talking about his 3 daughters, it makes my skin crawl to think these people not only rip you off but sit in your home and are such disgusting liars/scum. What I want to know is how can they keep trading? Why are the police not involved. I wish I had seen the reviews before I booked. London Internet

We ordered wooden shutters in October 2012 for Christmas delivery and are still waiting!! A fee of 50 % was requested to commence the order so with no shutters or even dates for shutters I have clearly been ripped off for £435. The owner Yusef gives you his name and contact number but doesn't answer the phone . Occasionally he does respond and states the orders were not complete from China and is looking for a new supplier and will be here by a set date, but these dates come and there is no contact.

Has anyone ever received shutters, I can see from previous reviews this has been going on for some time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Shutter-Company/internet/The-Shutter-Company-Complete-Rip-off-We-ordered-wooden-shutters-in-October-2012-for-Chris-1047245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Shutter Company