Complaint Review: The Shutter Company

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Adrian — London United Kingdom
The Shutter Company
34 Greystoke Gardens, London W5 1EP Internet United States of America

The Shutter Company The Shutter Company will take your money and deliver nothing internet

The Shutter Company and their manager are liars and have stolen my moeny. They promised to deliver my shutters after three months and after six I still have nothing and they are my 725 sitting in their bank somewhere.

Please do not use this company, believe nothing they say and do not part with your money.

Yusef their manager only never returns my calls unless I threaten him and even then he has still not returned my deposit.

I am angry about being lied to and determined to get my money back. All one's call are directed to a call centre so you can not even talk to any one from the company which is frustrating. Any promises made by Mr Yusef fall flat on their face and I am sure the company does not even exist as other reviewer have initmated. After reading other frustrated customers reviews I am determined to expose this company for what it is.

They are corrupt and need to be stopped before more victims are added to their list.

Please help to expose this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Shutter-Company/internet/The-Shutter-Company-The-Shutter-Company-will-take-your-money-and-deliver-nothing-intern-1028198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Shutter Company