Complaint Review: The Silver Woman

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ilona — Boston Massachusetts
The Silver Woman
49 Union St Newton Center, Massachusetts USA

The Silver Woman Cashier accused me that I stole jewelry Newton Center Massachusetts

Today I had terrible experience in "The Silver Woman". I was looking into jewelry. I didn't find anything interesting for me and I was about to go but the cashier/worker ask me to show my packets in front of people because she insisted that I stol something . I was in shock and has shown my packets. Of course, nothing was found.

I would say, it's barbarian way of doing business. I will not return to this shop again and will tell the same to all my friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Silver-Woman/Newton-Center-Massachusetts-02459/The-Silver-Woman-Cashier-accused-me-that-I-stole-jewelry-Newton-Center-Massachusetts-1086361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Silver Woman