Complaint Review: The Smart Shopper Savings

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ione — Oceanside California United States of America
The Smart Shopper Savings
147 North Cameron Street Internet United States of America

The Smart Shopper Savings www.thesmartshoppersavings.com No U can NOT return Internet

When I tried to cancel my order I was told I could not. I offered to return their inferior product and was told I could not. I ask when this account could be cancel and was told it could not be canceled.  I ask if it was for my lifetime and was answered that the service person did not know this information.  It ended with I will be billed $20.00 and given a cancel #.  I located a phone # off package call and it was totally automated (push 1 for yes) and at the end of the EZ cancel i was informed that there would be a $35.00 charge than was auto disconnected. The service person was very very difficult to understand and I ask several times to speak slowly are transfer me to another agent. This did not happen and my call lasted 25min. If I am billed I will take this up with my credit card comp.will update later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Smart-Shopper-Savings/internet/The-Smart-Shopper-Savings-wwwthesmartshoppersavingscom-No-U-can-NOT-return-Internet-950399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Smart Shopper Savings