Complaint Review: The Spa Depot

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By:Carlsbad California
The Spa Depot
1019 85th Ave. SE Olympia, Washington U.S.A.

The Spa Depot Price Match Guarantee Olympia Washington

* : Price Match Policy

The Spa Depot has a price match guarantee on their website.

I called their customer support number about their price match because I found two other covers with similar specs in 5"-3" foam tamper for $80 and $90 less. Spa Depot's customer care told me the Spa Depot Does Not Price Match on Spa Covers. I emailed back to Spa Depot on June 19th 2009, because it bothered me that they aren't honoring with their own price match guarantee, so how can I trust their other claims of quality, etc. I received no reply, hmmmm. Since I believe they are making false claims and are ignoring me, I decided to file this report.

The Spa Depot needs to modify your price match policy to reflect what their customer service is telling people. I was also told there is no sales tax if I order from Spa Depot. Hmmmmmmm....

Here is The Spa Depot's price match guarantee on their website as of June 28, 2009:

"If you find a lower everyday published delivered price on any identical item, just show us! We'll happily beat that delivered price upon verification.

Just call toll free, or chat live with us
and ask for a Price Match

(800) 823-3638
Mon-Fri, 8 am - 5 pm Pacific time"

David
Carlsbad, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Spa-Depot/Olympia-Washington-98501-5706/The-Spa-Depot-Price-Match-Guarantee-Olympia-Washington-465812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Spa Depot

#1

Price Match Policy

AUTHOR: Kaisa@spadepot.com - (USA)

The Spa Depot offers a price match guarantee for same brand or "Identical items".

Since our spa covers are custom made from different materials then other manufacturers, they are neither same brand, or identical products and do not fall under the price match policy.

All of this information is happily provided on our website, from our representatives over the phone, as well as the Live Chat feature on our website.