Complaint Review: The Spiritual Cure Team Office

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: temour123 — Mississauga Ontario Canada
The Spiritual Cure Team Office
ad La MZ 96 1st floor City Tower Jail Road Internet United States of America

The Spiritual Cure Team Office Spiritual Cure Team Office Owned by Muhammad Waheed Amjad Lahore, Internet

*Author of original report: FRAUD

Muhammad Waheed Amjad is a con artist who cures victims of blackmagic, evil eye and does other disease cures as well his website is below and address and phone as well.
He has a nice personality but he is just doing that to suck your money he uses devils and jins to get your information but he has no healing powers.

He took my money and didnt do anything for me he made promises so many times but it was all lies.
I waited so patiently for 1 year for him to cure me because he said he will travel to me at his expense because he had other clients in the same area as me but after 1 year i got tired and wanted my refund and then he tried to serious harm and kill me using his devils but thanks to my other friend who is a shamist he saved me from this crook.

Muhammad is dangerous and is asked not to be approached he is a fraud

Spiritual Cure Team Office MZ 96 1st floor City Tower Jail Road Lahore Pakistan.

email: spellsolution@gmail.com
phone number : 011 92 300 88 40922

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Spiritual-Cure-Team-Office/internet/The-Spiritual-Cure-Team-Office-Spiritual-Cure-Team-Office-Owned-by-Muhammad-Waheed-Amja-967081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Spiritual Cure Team Office

FRAUD

AUTHOR: temour123 - (Canada)

The healer of this website is infact a fraud his name is Muhammad Waheed Amjad

he lives in lahore pakistan his number is 923008840922

his email is spellsolution@gmail.com

He uses devils for his work and your asked not to contact him.

He took so much money from me and my friend he made false promises and wasted our time. he even tried to do make our situation worse