Complaint Review: The Stack & Tilt Golf Swing

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By:San Diego California
The Stack & Tilt Golf Swing
170 Eucalyptus Avenue , Vista , California 92084 San Diego, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-888-7594
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Medicus - The Stack & Tilt Golf Swing The Stack & Tilt Golf Swing DVD San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: Stack and Tilt Rip Off

*Consumer Comment: Medicus Stalk and Tilt

I purchased the Stack & Tilt DVD after visiting the website online. It was clearly indicated on the website that the DVD set cost 19.95 (no clear indication otherwise). I provided my credit card and purchased the DVD with no final page indicating the amount that would be charged to my credit card prior to the check out. It wasn't until a day later that I realized my credit card was charged with 4 separate charges.

a. $106.08
b. $1.08
c. $.54
d. $.27

I called up Medicus (makers of the Stack & Tilt) and told them I wanted a refund. They said to simply return the package and it would be taken care of. I received the package, never opened it and returned it right away. Its been 7 days since I returned the package and I called today to check on my refund. I was told that they have not received the DVD's and I should check with the post office (they told me to mark it return to sender, no tracking number, etc.).

The part of this that is suspicious is that Medicus is located only 45 miles from where I mailed the package yet and there is not way it would take more than a day or two for them to receive the package. Since I have no tracking number its almost impossible to track down a rougue package and this becomes my word against theirs.

For anybody out there interested in buying the "Stack & Tilt Golf Swing DVD's) please note that they will process your credit card for at least $107+ when they clearly say on the website that the DVD cost $19.95. Also, when returning the package please be prepared to have them simply tell you they never received it and you need to work it out with the post office.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Stack-Tilt-Golf-Swing/San-Diego-California-92084/Medicus-The-Stack-Tilt-Golf-Swing-The-Stack-Tilt-Golf-Swing-DVD-San-Diego-California-367435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Stack & Tilt Golf Swing

Stack and Tilt Rip Off

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States of America)

I also had the same thing when ordering the Stack and Tilt DVD. I became suspicious when my e-mail confirmation included no description of what I had ordered or a dollar amount that I was committing to.  I ordered the DVD on a Thursday, tried to cancel on Friday. I was told that they didn't have record of the order yet and to call back on Monday. When I called first thing Monday, the representative said that the product had shipped on Saturday and there was nothing he could do.  Low and behold, I received a shipping confirmation the following Wednesday. I didn't expect this kind of scam from a well known and advertised manufacturer like Medicus.  Do not purchase from Medicus on line. They sales methods are a misleading and deceptive! I thought I was committing to less than $20 and will end up with over $100 charged to my card! I hope the PGA professionals that endorse this product are made aware of the lack of integrity being displayed by Medicus and withraw their endorsement!

Medicus Stalk and Tilt

AUTHOR: rpciam - (Canada)

The exact thing happened to me with the same charges billed on my credit card last fall, now I just notice two more charges for 21.69 one from JBEI STACK AND TILT and the other from Medicus Video. I do recall a salesperson calling me after I had ordered the 19.95 Stack and Tilt Video and said he was going to send along additional videos with my order and I could send them back if I don't like them. I lost my cool and told him not to send me anything else and I don't want them and don't bill me for them. In Ontario this is called "Negative Billing" and is illegal, I guess not in California.