Complaint Review: The Stewart Law Firm

• Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: GA Resident — City Of Atlant Georgia United States of America
The Stewart Law Firm
1169-A Concord Rd SE Smyrna, Georgia United States of America

The Stewart Law Firm Nathania Stewart -Always Right Even When I am Wrong- Smyrna, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The claims are odd & untrue...

Tanya Stewart:

She injects herself into what she claims is a crisis situation (even though in family law it is clear that all divorces appear as crises and need mediation at best), then comes in as the classic "Savior" profile, then extorts money from the "loser." Psychiatrists are fully aware of this bully triangle, presenting in abuse profiles and personality disorders. All the while, she is garnishing attention (attention seeking disorder behaviors) for her "heroics."

This is histrionics at its best. If you dare to confront her with her unethical behaviors, she digs her heals even deeper, and calls the client "paranoid," bending over backwards to find colleagues who will "meet with" the client to duplicate her findings (while refusing to file in court the genuine findings).

Calling the claimant "paranoid," once confronted with her behaviors, is a key feature in this attention-seeking, extortionist disorder

She will also always be found sitting on a variety of committees and task forces, another key feature of the bully profile. [continued below]....

..... Over 25% of hotline calls for bullying refer to people who work in arenas that help the very people from whom they extort their monies via bullying techniques. Classically, the bully works in the very field in which she bullies. In other words, she sits on committees and even teaches as "professor" in the field in which she abuses her power.

GA Residents - Take Note

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Stewart-Law-Firm/Smyrna-Georgia-30080/The-Stewart-Law-Firm-Nathania-Stewart-Always-Right-Even-When-I-am-Wrong-Smyrna-Georgia-679742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Stewart Law Firm

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The claims are odd & untrue...

AUTHOR: The Stewart Law Firm - (USA)

I am a 13+ year family lawyer.  Because I always try the do the right thing, I can come into conflict with clients who want to break the law, harm a child, refuse to pay us or are out more for revenge than to move on.

Over the years, I have gotten pretty good at not taking the wrong side of the case.  Every once in

awhile, I get it wrong and take on the wrong client.  Some people feel more comfortable typing what

they like on the internet than coming to me and dealing with the matter.  I will always have conflict with clients who want to have their cake and eat it too and believe they should call all the shots.  You know these kind of people.  Imagine if you called all the shots in an open heart surgery?  How would that work? And would you still hold the surgeon responsible for your bad calls?

By refusing to follow instructions in whole or part, they can make their case impossible to resolve.

Or, the resolution is fair in light of their misbehavior, but they refuse to see that.

Everything you need to know can be determined by the bias and unreality of the first sentence they state as FACT: "(even though in family law it is clear that all divorces appear as crisies and need mediation at best)"  It is NOT clear, nor is it true all divorces have a crisis.  Further, the author shows that they believe ALL divorces will just go away with at worst mediation (no court).  This is an alarming self-deception that any reader (and ALL Judges) know is not true, but is given by the author as stated as fact.  Perhaps it was this misbelief that caused a problem.

At this point they usually ask for 100% refunds and try to extort the money from my firm.  I do not negotiate by threat.  Thus, I have accepted that some unhappy people that cannot be made happy, regardless, will post things such as these.

Being purposefully anonymous, it makes impossible to address any real concern.  In the end, when I get

a client this angry it is usually because they just couldnt have things their way no matter how much money was spent because they bumped into the law or karma or tried to get me to do the wrong thing. Because taking responsibility for their part is rare, they make the family lawyer the scapegoat.  I am at peace with my choices.  If I make a mistake, which I certainly have, I fix it as quickly as I know about it, as best I can.

If you have a concern with me or my character, you may contact me at 770-333-3301 and I will give you references.  There is a reason I have been in business so long, there is a reason a Judge will appoint me to investigate custody, there is a reason I help people as best as I can and none of those reasons fit the general, unanswerable I want to hurt her business posting made here.

Thank you for taking time to read my statement.

Nathania Stewart, Esq.

PS I note that my photo is posted here without my permission, as the author presumably stole the image from my website.