Complaint Review: The Summit Group, Auction For Income

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:Everett Washington
The Summit Group, Auction For Income
947 South 500 East Suit 110 American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

The Summit Group, Auction For Income ripoff, auctions for Income, Dave Espino, Kyley Moody, Auction PI American Fork Utah

*Author of original report: Got some of my money back

*Author of original report: A Eric Larcen from Summit Group call me and he said they would not refuneding my money.

was sold coaching sessuions to set up a internet business
and told that they would coach and help me for as long
as it took to get my internet busness up and running.

Then Im told that the Coaching was for only 6 lessons and if I need more their would be more charges.
I also sold some software (Auction PI ) that was go to help me sell on ebay but the software I got was only a 30 day trial vertion of the software.

I call and spoke to a person by the name of Emaly
and she told me that the 3 day trail was up and thay would not give me a refund. To this date I have no internet business set up and running and Im out $3234.00.
I would not pay $3.20 for what I got in return for my money.

Dan
Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2005 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Summit-Group-Auction-For-Income/American-Fork-Utah-84003/The-Summit-Group-Auction-For-Income-ripoff-auctions-for-Income-Dave-Espino-Kyley-Moody-164911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Summit Group, Auction For Income

Got some of my money back

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

Hello to All

In my last report I was going to contacted the Utah FTC well I did that and they helped me get back $1000.00 from the Rip off group Summit, Go FTC, Please if these people rip you off do not give up, report them on here and to the FTC
lets get these rip off scam artists stoped.

Thanks Rip-Off Report

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

I said I was going to report them to the FTC in the state of Utah and he said" good go ahead, that he been doing this for a long time and there is nothing thay can do about it".

Reporting them to the FTC is the best advice I have got from this company thank you Eric.

So today I mailed a letter to the FTC both Utah and MO here is there web address www.consumerprotection.utah.gov and www.ago.state.mo.us/consumercomplaint.htm

Well we will see Mr. Larcen we will see