Complaint Review: The Swanx LLC

• Reported By: Denise — Kersey Colorado
The Swanx LLC
18710 Meridan E St 115-83 Puyallup, Washington United States of America

The Swanx LLC Buyer Beware! No shoes for A Lot of Bucks! Puyallup, Washington

What a horrible experience! I purchased a pair of hand-painted clogs through this company's on-line site www.theswanx.com and after seeing all their glowing reports on their Facebook page. I should have checked their reviews first or checked their BBB status (which happens to be a "F"). Their site claims that these custom made clogs will be delivered within 6 weeks. When six weeks came and went, I attempted to contact them by email, chat line , and phone. Each time I called, I only got voice mail. Apparently their hours are 8-4 PST. I called every day for 2 weeks. I them sent them another email at 9 weeks that said I would have my credit card canceled if I did't hear back immediately. I got an email stating that the artists were super busy and that my shoes would be delayed an additional 3 weeks! No compensation! I tried messaging them through Facebook but I was instantly blocked! This company has NO customer service, no intention to send product, and super poor reviews from customers like me! I have contacted my financial institution and have requested a payment dispute. Please note that this must be done 60-90 days after payment was made. I almost put trust in a company that did not deserve it! These people are crooks! They spend your money and wait for others to order to buy your product! Such a shame! Such a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx-LLC/Puyallup-Washington-98375/The-Swanx-LLC-Buyer-Beware-No-shoes-for-A-Lot-of-Bucks-Puyallup-Washington-1044110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx LLC