Complaint Review: The Swanx LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: J.Scott — Cooper Landing Alaska United States of America
The Swanx LLC
18710 Meridian E Ste 115-83, Puyallup Washington 98375 Internet United States of America

The Swanx LLC Took 13 weeks to get shoes, I cancelled order, then the charged me $44.80 cancellation fees Internet

Shoes were ordered from The Swanx LLC on 8/21/2012. Shipping policy says the shoes would be send in 6-8 weeks. On 10/6/2012 (6 weeks after the order date) I emailed the company because I had not received the merchandise. On 10/22/2012 (9 weeks after the order date) I emailed them again, because still no merchandise. Both times I received very vague and unhelpful emails, they appeared to be form letters designed to be sent out to any customer who complained. There was no references to my personal order or explanation as to why it had not been sent.

Then on 11/13/2012 (12 weeks after the order date) I attempted to call their offices, but was unable to speak to a live person. I left a message on the company voicemail. Later that day, I received an email from their offices stating that they were behind on their orders and the merchandise would be sent soon. I then proceeded to call my credit card company (that same day 11/13/2012 12 weeks after the order date) to notify them that I ordered something and that the item was never sent. They opened a dispute and reversed the charges. The customer service representative at B of A told me that if the package does arrive, to return it -unopened.

On 11/20/2012 (13 weeks after the order date) The Swanx LLC finally sent my order.

I refused the order and it was returned to the sender. The USPS tracking order number is 9405 5102 0082 9556 2944 82. The Swanx LLC received the merchandise back on 11/29/2012. They are now saying I still owe them $44.80 (shipping and cancellation fees). This is absolutely outrageous. I refused the package because it arrived 13 weeks after I ordered it. They are saying that per their agreement these charges are valid. But their agreement also states that they agree to ship the merchandise in 6-8 weeks.  They did not uphold their end of the contract or agreement, therefore the charges due should not be owed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx-LLC/internet/The-Swanx-LLC-Took-13-weeks-to-get-shoes-I-cancelled-order-then-the-charged-me-4480-c-995510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx LLC