Complaint Review: The Swanx Shoes

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: denisecnor — Cumming Georgia USA
The Swanx Shoes
204 Corrin Ave NW orting, Washington United States of America

The Swanx Shoes Original Handpainted shoes NOT original in their NO return policy orting, Washington

I am a Surgical Nurse and am on my feet 8-12 hours each work day.  I need comfortable shoes. I do, however, like to show personality, which is almost impossible, since we all were identical scrubs. Shoes are a way of expressing oneself. SO, I was drawn to the "Original hand painted" shoes!!  I was skeptical about purchasing online due to the fact I could not try them on.  As I said I am on my feet a lot!  When my shoes arrived, I loved them!  (the painting part)  The comfort was not as good.  I tried them on at various times in my home, on carpeted floors, as the return policy states. There are no marks on the soles of these shoes!!!  I returned the shoes, paying the return shipping, and asked for a refund.  The reason for the return was:  NOT COMFORTABLE! When the refund didn't show on my credit card for some time, I became concerned.  I called and left a message with no return call.  I emailed with no response.  Then, I receive the shoes back in the mail, with the return policy, highlighted, "we CANNOT accept worn or used shoes for return or exchange."  I have called again and emailed with NO response!!  I guess, stating, NOT COMFORTABLE, as the reason, lead them to believe I had worn the shoes.  I wonder if I had said I didn't like them, would they have given a refund???  I guess I won't ever know.  MY $160, original hand painted shoes will probably be sold at a yard sale for pennies!!  :-(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx-Shoes/orting-Washington-98360/The-Swanx-Shoes-Original-Handpainted-shoes-NOT-original-in-their-NO-return-policy-orting-660753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx Shoes